Sky. Female. 22. USA.
I basically just reblog food and art and photography and bad jokes and screencaps and things that I agree with. I always change my icon to my favorite character of whatever I'm watching.
Currently Watching: Bob's Burgers, Digimon, Sailor Moon Crystal, Sword Art Online II, Tokyo Ghoul.
if the purge were real waiters and cashiers would be the most feared people
- He fought a gang of bikers and won because they were keeping his mother awake at night.
- He is skilled at activities such as sewing and knitting and he’s ridiculously good at it, to the point that he can realistically give lessons and will run Tatsumi Textiles as an adult.
- His S. Link had him help out a child with their missing doll while coming to terms with his deceased father, his parents’ effects on his upbringing, and his past in general.
- Even though he sometimes gets involved in Yosuke’s bullshit, he’s never the one to willingly join in and always has to get manipulated into it because he won’t take part in it otherwise.
- His critical hit involves him tossing his weapon at the target, kicking them, and then punching them hard enough to cause them to slide, even if they’re like twice his size.
- When Naoto’s Shadow was being a Shadow, Kanji was the only one to really “get” what was going on and told everyone to let her let it all out and that they’ll kick the Shadow’s ass like usual.
- Even though he’s hot-headed, he’s always willing to apologize for his actions and never makes excuses for them.
- Golden gave him Power Charge, which combined with Primal Force, was fucking great.
- His way of saving you from a fatal blow is by drop-kicking you out of the way.
- He was willing to stop dying his hair in an attempt to change himself to not try to appear as a tough guy anymore.
- All of his lines are great thanks to Troy Baker and Matt Mercer being good at voicing him.
- He ate six Topsicles, which was more than Teddie’s five.
That’s fucking cruel
This isn’t fucking funny. My mom has been a waitress almost all of my life and for most of it we lived off of scraps. She worked hard every damn day being paid less than minimum wage to help raise us four kids. All of our meals, all of our clothing, all of our school books, our fucking rent was always paid by tips. Some weeks were better than others but we learned how to make our dimes stretch and now she is doing better, with a manager position where things are more stable for her.
Bakc to the point, don’t any of you ever, EVER FUCKING DO THIS. SPREADING THE WORD OF YOUR RELIGION IS FINE AND DANDY BUT DON’T TO IT AT THE COST OF A SINGLE MOTHER NOT BEING ABLE TO FEED HERSELF SO HER KIDS CAN HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP AT NIGHT.
When Christians act like little fucks
This is such an incredibly UNChristian thing to do.
there’s a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven’t thought of it yet // panic! at the disco
i’m the new cancer, never looked better, you can’t stand it
because you say so under your breath
you’re reading lips, “when did he get all confident?”
Dir. Danny DeVito
"Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse."
HOGWARTS; pt. 1
um excuse you OP you have used a slur in your charts the proper term is “Muggleborn”
salted caramel frozen hot chocolate